Friday, April 18, 2008

They're Here!

The paper for my pocketfolds came in the mail yesterday! I had been waiting all day, kept checking the door incase I had missed them, and then they finally came after I went out last night around 7:30. Damn UPS man. Anyways, the color is EXACTLY what I wanted! The perfect light yellow shade! It also came packaged really nicely too. The actual paper I had ordered specially cut came wrapped in thick brown paper then all the scraps came with it, I wouldn't exactly call them scraps though..theres enough to have like 50 extra invitations if I want plus enough for menus or table cards or whatever I choose I need them for. I just also made a mock up per knottie heatherkj's instructions and they turned out B-E-A-UTIFUL :)





The paper wrapped in the brown paper is the 200 custom cut pieces of 16 1/8 x 7 that I ordered, all the yellow paper that you can see is just the scraps! CRAZY huh! and all for only $50!

I still have to find the paper for the invitations and inserts and everything though! I also got a book of samples from renaissancewritings.com with all the colors they carry yesterday in the mail so I've chosen about fifteen that I like and I'm going hold them up to my pocketfold and decide on colors hopefully within the next few days so I can get those ordered! This is getting exciting!

No comments: