Tuesday, April 8, 2008

More Flowers


I've been looking into flowers more and I've found some gorgeous arrangements for the ceremony that I like that just so happen to include lilies and a lot of greenery.


I definitly like all three of these arrangements so I'm giong to take them in when I meet with the florists, whenever I choose one that is, to find out how much something like this costs.




I've also been checking out ideas for corsages and have found a couple I've liked. I'm all about the plain look with greenery. I'm not quite sure if I would actually want to put lilies on the corsage though, I think a lily might be to big but I like all three of the flowers on the pictures below. I wanted three seperate types of corsages though, one for my mom, one for his mom, and one for all the grandmothers. I kind of wanted to do two seperate corsages for the grandmothers two, one for the real grandmothers, and one for the two step grandmas but I'm not sure if that would be to mean or not. Oh well, its my wedding. But having just one for all the grandmothers would probably be a lot cheaper and less complicated.





No comments: