Thursday, April 3, 2008

Decisions Decisions

So last night Jerry and I started talking about wedding stuff. I wish he was more into it then he is. I get so excited and could talk about it for hours and he looks at some of my stuff and is just like..wowww...Not impressed at all. I did get him to help me set a budge though which was something I've been wanting help with for awhile. We've only started planning the budget, but hey thats a start! I guess I have to give him credit becuase the other night we did agree on the venue and the photographer together, although basically I chose them and then just asked his opinions and he agreed they were good choices. I can't wait to go home together at christmas time so we can actually meet with florists and cake decorators and everything together, I think it'll be much more fun when we get involved together!

I started looking into flowers and have printed out things I've liked. I showed it to him and we agreed on some flower arrangements we liked for the side of the chairs that will line the aisle, not really a specific flower but the size and type we like. The picture below is one of our favorites. I think we're going to go with some sort of lily so we'll use that and I love the look of a lot of greenery rather than a lot of flowers so the picture below is a perfect example of what we'll use.
We disagreed on boutonnieres though. I had looked through the knots pictures and picked ten out that I liked and he didnt' like any of them. The other ones on the knot though were like roses and carnations and I dont want those. So we'll wait and see how that goes. We didn't really look at anything else in terms of flowers though. I would like to look into some bouquets and then some centerpieces for the tables and stuff but other then that we're just going to wait till we meet with a florist. I know for sure I want some type of lily but we'll see when it gets closer.

No comments: