Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Picture Perfect

So while I was home on break I also met with six photographers. I am VERY picky so I had to meet with everyone I looked into that were in my price range to guarentee I got the right one. After meeting with Ada Kyser I knew right away I wanted her. She showed us an engagement setting she had done a little while ago of two people from our town and it blue me away. It was the most romantic thing it made me want to cry and just get married right there. It was a video of the couple together adn stuff and then by themselves and then it had commentary from both of them about their love...and it was just...perfect.

The package I've chosen is $1500.00. It includes the engagement setting, the bridal setting, six hours of coverage (I can always buy more hours at $100 per extra hour if needed) two albums with fourty five pictures which I can give to both my parents (they're divorced) a wedding slide show with music, three seperate pictures, and then a album with 100 pictures in it for us. We're thinking about getting rid of that album though and upgrading to those new storybook albums they've come out wtih so it will cost an extra $370 (its $500 by itself but since i'm getting rid of the other album I get a $135 credit-i think, i'll have to verify that with her but I thought thats how she explained it) but I just HAVE to have the better album! Then I can choose to have them video the wedding as well for only an extra $400. In order to get a copy of all the proofs on a cd with a print release though it is an extra $200 so I guess its adding up qickly. Thats $2070 just for the photography (without any extra seperate prints that we'll have to wait to order at the end) plus $400 for the video. For a grand total of $2470. I guess thats not tooooo badd....haha I haven't booked them yet either, it is still over a year away, but I do plan on booking them in June. YAY its almost that time!

No comments: