Thursday, May 1, 2008

Its been awhile

Its been about two weeks since my last post. I haven't really done anything wedding related latley so I didn't want to post and have nothing really to say. I did shop around and I ordered two unity candle holders that I liked. I couldn't decide between the two so I figured I'd order both and return the one I didn't like. I bought one off the knot (the one on the top) and then one off ebay (the one on the bottom). Hopefully I like the one I got off ebay better that way I can return the one from the knot because I don't think the one I got off ebay is returnable.

I also have made the pocketfolds for almost all 200 invitations. I only need like 175 I think but I'll make 200 to be safe for those unexpected last minute additions. I still haven't ordered the paper for the inside of the invitations because I want that shiny metallic paper and I'm not sure if you can emboss on that type of paper, so I have to wait and find out first.

I also get to call the ceremony/reception venue lady today and hopefully officially get her booked. We're getting our rebate checks by the 16th so I'm hoping to mail out the check by then! I also plan on mailing my dad the contract for the photographer next week and then having him take her the check and everything so she'll be officially booked too! Things are finally starting!

No comments: