Thursday, May 8, 2008

Day Three!

So I've been on my WW diet for three days now!~ Its a little hard but I feel really motivated to stick with it because its actually kind of easy to do! I get to eat whatever I want, and everything is worth points, and I just get so many points a day. Today I went over my points by a couple, but I was under my points the two previous days so I think it kind of weighed itself out. Plus you get an extra 35 points a week that your allowed to use if you need to, because they don't let you have very many points, I'm allowed to have 23 a day, so technically I'm still in my point range! I've been drinking TONS of water though..I hate water :( Jerry and I also took our babies (buddy a lab, and mesa a corgi) on a farely long bikeride tonight to a watering hole to let them go swimming. That was about the most excercise I've had in awhile! We have a bowflex home gym..but of course I never use it, I think I might start. I just can't wait to watch all this weight fall off. I started out at 155 pounds..We'll see next Tuesday when I weigh in how much I've lost!

My unity candle holders also came into today and I decided to go with the one from the knot. I also was able to sell the one I originally bought off ebay to another knottie so that wasn't a loss of money thank god! The one from ebay just seamed sort of cheap. The stand and stuff was nice but the actual part that held the main candle was like silver painted plastic. The one from the knot is a beautiful opal color and its definitely 'the one'.

Last night Jerry and I went shopping as well. We tried to find something to wear for our engagement photos but with no luck we came home with just some clothes for summer. We did buy the stuff to make the card holder though! We were out and I realized I forgot my coupon to Michaels for 25% off..so we drove ALL the way home..okay its only like five miles but still! ha Then when we got to michaels, we realized almost everything we wanted was on sale anyways so the coupon was no good! The frames, originally $10 a piece were 40% off!! What a steal! The foam board and batting were only like $2 a piece so that wasn't even worth waisting the coupon on! I still need to get some pretty fabric, but I kind of wanted to see the box all made before I decide and we still need a lazy susan...but I didn't feel like going to Walmart.

No comments: