Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Cheap Paper! WOO!

So after searching around for about a week and waiting for samples, I found the perfect deal on white micah paper. Where you ask? EBAY :) Everywhere I looked, like all the paper websites, it was ATLEAST $0.45 (some where like $0.63!!) A SHEET!! All because it was a metallic paper. I wanted to go through anchorpapers again because Tom has such awesome prices..but he didn't carry that color :( He looked at the color of it and said it looked exactly like another brand of paper, stardreams in the color crystal, but that that was the ONLY color in the stardreams collection that he didn't carry! Figures! So the search began and I lucked out! I'm getting 100 sheets of 8.5 x 11 white micah cardstock for....$35!!!! WOOHOOO I found the girl on ebay by searching for white micah, but she only had a post for like 25 sheets of 5 x 7.. but I asked if she had other sizes and stuff and she did! She got back to me today with the price and I was like DONE! I plan on using these on the invitations and 100 sheets of that size will allow me to make two invitation per page for a total of 200 so that was perfect!

Oh shit..I didn't even think that I had planned on using that as the invitation..AND all the inserts! I need to let her know I need more!! Thank god I just thought of that! I'm also thinking about putting our save the dates on that color paper but I had planned on waiting to order that till like July or somewhat closer...maybe I'll save on shipping if I get it all now though..But I'd have to pay for all that paper now..and I would probably need about 100 more just for the save the dates..and about 200 or so more for the inserts..maybe even more..oh shit..I need to figure this out like NOW!!

1 comment:

elfeyp said...

Hi,
Everything looks lovely.
This is my blog about handmade and wedding.
Kisses from Turkiye