Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Weight Watchers

So I signed up for weight watchers today! After a discussion on the knot the other day with all the other July 09 knotties and how some have tried weight watchers and it worked I was thinking about trying it out. Then I woke up this morning and read knottie heatherkj's blog, and what do you know, it was about how she had just re-joined WW yesterday. Crazy. I took it as a sign and started my three month membership. I'm allowed to have 23 points a day which I dont think will be too bad. I was able to stick with it today just fine, although it was a little hard adding items to the recipe page to figure out how many points my casserole I made tonight was. We'll see how it goes though.

UPS also showed up at the door around 6:30 and what do you know, it was the opal unity candle holder from the knot, they didn't even send me a notice they had shipped it yet so I def. wasn't expecting that. But it is soooo beautiful, even more beautiful then in the pictures. Its a really pretty opal color and it just shines and aww.. :) I should have the other one I ordered off of ebay tomorrow. I'm excited!

No comments: