Monday, January 12, 2009

I'm Baaacck

I am officially back. If you've been wondering where I have been I can now inform you; on vacation. Jerry and I went back to Pennsylvania on the 21st of December to spend the holidays with our families. I love going back to visit everyone buts its definately nice being back in our home. I actually am home by myself for a few days, Jerry isn't scheduled to fly in until Friday night. He stayed back to help his grandfather do some work on his apartment building. I can't wait till he gets back, I miss him already.

I managed to get quite a few wedding related checks done as well while I was back. I'll be sure to update on everything that happened later. As of right now, I'm crawling into bed because its eleven oclock and I have to be to work at eight. Goodnight!

No comments: