Saturday, January 24, 2009

Bridesmaid Dresses

One of the last things I did while home for Christmas was look for bridesmaid and mother of the bride dresses. I went with my maid of honor first and we narrowed it down to two choices. Either of which will be in yellow.

This first one is by Alexia but I can't find it online. The only problem is it either comes in too light or too bright of a color. The price is right around $200 I think.





This second one is Davids Bridal style F12385. I like how similar it is to mine but I'm not sure I like it as much as the one above. The color for this one would be the perfect shade of yellow though.

My MOH honostly doesn't care which one we get. I emailed this to Jerry's sister Donna, who is also a brisemaid to see what her opinion was on them. I'm guessing whichever one she likes best we'll go with. Which one do you like better?

9 comments:

jenifer said...

Both dresses are looking awesome. First one is my favorite.

Unknown said...

the second one !

Mai said...

Second one

Jennifer said...

Second one

Britlee said...

second one

Kate said...

I'm voting for the first!

Anonymous said...

I like the second one best

Maureen said...

I think that the second one is more flattering on her.

Ashley said...

thanks girls! We're def. going with the second one-they'll be ordering it by the second week of february!