Friday, January 16, 2009

Christmas

Finding a cake baker was one of the first things we did when we were back in PA. The next thing we knew it was christmas day and we were tearing open all of our presents like mad little kids. Needless to say I am very happy with how it turned out because I got everything on my list, which wasn't much but still. Here were my three larger presents:


Yes, a KitchenAid Mixer. I don't need a heavy duty mixer like this, I dont even cook that much! But I plan on trying, and I didn't know really what else to ask for. It gets hard when you get older and parents never just want to give you money, so why not ask for something you would never by yourself? I swear I plan to start baking more and will use atleast once a month to get my dads moneys worth.


Microsoft Publisher. I had a free trial of this when I was designing my Save the Dates and I really loved using it. Unfortunately, the trial ran up so I was forced to ask for it. I think its fairly easy to use and plan on using it to make my invitations, table numbers, reserved seating signs, programs and more. Can't wait to start!

Ipod. I have NEVER had an ipod before. I asked for it because we've been going to the gym lately and it would be nice to take along. I was hoping it would make me want to stay there more actually! I had to have my brother set it up and put songs on it though as I'm still in the stoneage and can't figure it out myself.


I got a couple other things including clothes, a dart board, sneakers, spice rack, new butcher knives (I think they were trying to tell me I needed to start cooking more now that I'm going to be a wife..ha) and some other odds and end things to go around the house. Overall it was a wonderful Christmas and I can not wait to go back home for the wedding!
I am also looking forward to tonight, I get to pick Jerry up at the airport at 7:30! I have missed him oh so much these past four days and can't wait till I can cuddle up next to him again :)

No comments: