Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Our Cake

Our cake will be a four tier hexagon shaped and will sit on a square mirror, although I want the mirror much bigger than the one in the picture below. I want to be able to see the entire cake going down into the mirrow when your looking at it. The icing for the top and third layer will be light yellow while the second and the fourth layer will be white. I think I'm going to ask her if the bottom layer can be tie-dyed white and yellow though, we'll see.



The top two tiers are raspberry swirl cake with raspberry filling, the third tier is yellow and chocolate cake with chocolate buttercream in between them and the fourth tier is plain white. I'm debating on changing all of this though because I dont feel its right..I dont know yet though.

The design will just be a scroll, like on the first and third tiers in the picture below but it will be in white.




There will also be a brighter yellow shade of fondant ribbon around the bottom of each tier. To finish it off we'll have a man and wife cake topper, which I have yet to find.


1 comment:

starfish said...

Sounds pretty! can't wait to see the final product!