Sunday, June 22, 2008

Will you be my bridesmaid?

I made two will you be my bridesmaid cards on Friday night and got them mailed out yesterday. I only have two people I want for bridesmaids so far, I'm hoping to ask one more but I'm not sure yet so I'm going to wait. As for my maid of honor, I asked her right away when we got engaged last year so I didn't make her one either.

This is the front of both of them.


This is the one for my college friend Emily. Sorry their so blurry :)


And this one is for my FI sister Donna.


On this inside of both I wrote a cute little poem I found on the internet.
The day, the dress
The bride, the groom
The joy, the tears
Will all come so soon

Professing true love
To my husband-to-be
With family and friends
All watching me

I hope the sun will
Be shining down,
Keep your fingers crossed
That I'll fit in my gown…

But there's just one more thing
that there needs to be…
and that's to have you
Standing with me!
Will you be my bridesmaid?

No comments: