Sunday, June 8, 2008

Dress Shopping

So I went dress shopping all day yesterday with my poppa bear and had a blast! I went to 6 different stores, tried on atleast 30 different dresses, and came up with EIGHT favorites, you got it eight. So now I need to choose. I feel like theres atleast one thing wrong with each of them but I dont want to keep looking, I want to choose one now!

Below are 7 of the dresses I liked with me in them. Im missing the one Davids Bridal Dress I tried on-style T8612-it was the very first one I liked that I tried on but we forgot to take a picture of it!

This dress is Sophi Tolli-style 'Alexandria'. I absolutely love the front but the back is very plain so I'd have to wear a long veil-which I didn't want to do-with stuff on it to kind of spice the back up. I never though of trying on a dress that came to the side on either, I only wanted to try on b ball gowns, but I'm sooo glad I tried this on because its gorgeous!


This one is Signature-style 1311. Again, I loved the front, but the back was kind of plane again.



This dress is by Rina De Montella-I'd never heard of them before..but I loved the dress-especially the front! The back though, had nothing on it at all :( so again I'd have to wear the long veil to spice it up.




This was Mori Lee style 2134. I loved it in the store, front and back. Now that I'm looking at a picture of it though, from the front it doesn't really seam to fit my body type. I'm not sure if its because the pictures of the frong were my second time trying it on so the back wasn't laced up..or what.. I want to try it on again, but its an hour away :/





This dress is Marisa-Style 787 or 'Emily'. I really liked the front, but the back in kind of plain so again I'd be wearing a long veil, or dealing with the plainness. ha



This one is Eve of Milady. I dont know the style number but I'm not even sure if I like it..I love the design and how its a ball gown, but I felt like I liked it a lot better in the store then now that I'm at home looking at a picture of it. Maybe because I look like a goon in the picture..hmm..?





This one is Allure, style 8362. I really like it, I'm just not sure about the sash thing that goes across the front..if it wasn't for that I think I would've purchased this dress on the spot.




3 comments:

robert said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vicki W said...

Hi
I was wondering what colour you tried on in the Sophia Tolli Alexandria gown - I cant not find a sample in the uk in a white or Diamond White
Your help would be wonderfull

A lost Bride in the Uk
Vicki

smack08 said...

I really have to know if you got the Sophia Tolli gown because that's the one I got for our wedding in November. It looks like you had tried it on in blush! It definitely makes the accents pop!