Wednesday, June 25, 2008

B-Pics

I think I want to have Boudoir Pictures done..don't ask me how to pronouce boudoir because I have NO idea :) ha I had never really heard of them either till a couple months ago on the knot. We're getting our E-Pics done in two weeks, on July 6th, and I think I'm giong to ask our photographer for those if she'll do B-Pics for me too! We're using Lynette Sealmeyer-www.thepicturechick.com-out of Fort Collins, Co-the same place we're from! woo! I think she'll be taking us up near the horsetooth reservoir but I'm not entirely sure yet! I know she does B-Pics though because she has some on her website! I really want to use the photographers that were using for our wedding for the b-pics but I dont think I'll be back home long enough to have them do them so I'll have to settle for next best!

Heres some ladies sites I found that have really good B-Pics in them!

*Knottie Marni's

*My Publisher Album-unknown which knottie I took this from

Lina Jangs Photography Collection

No comments: