Monday, June 23, 2008

Flower List

So I've decided to make a list of all the flower arrangements I will be needing. I plan on calling florists in the next couple of months so I want to be ready.

Attendents Flowers
Brides Bouquet
Tossing Bouquet
Maid of Honor/Bridesmaids Bouquets (3 or 4)
-Shawna
-Emily
-Donna
-Undecided
Grooms Boutonniere
Groomsmen Boutonnieres (3 or 4)
-Steve
-Gage
-Nick
-Undecided
Ushers/Readers Corsages/Bouttonieres (?)
-I think I'll have three ushers, although its undecided at this time for sure how many and who they will be. As for readers, I might not even have any, thats undecided as well.
-Pastor P.J.
Moms Corsages (2)
-Kim
-Kim
Grandmothers Corsages (5)
-Marietta
-Judy
-Janet
-Donnna
-Marcia-
Fathers Boutonnieres (1)
-Roger
Step Fathers Boutonnieres (2)
-Rich
-Steve
Grandfathers Boutonnieres (4)
-Larry
-Tom
-Richard
-Jerry

Ceremony Flowers
Petals lining the aisle
Petals for flower girl basket
Arrangements for side of chairs down aisle
Guest Book Table

Reception Flowers
Arrangements for Wish Bowl Table
Arrangements for Gift/Card Table
Arrangements for Buffet Tables
Arrangements for Cake Table
Head Table Arrangements
Centerpieces for all tables
Arrangements to hang off tulle on posts of pavillion

I think thats it for now, but I'll be adding if I think of more.

No comments: