Monday, June 9, 2008

Narrowed it Down!

I've narrowed my choices down to four. I'm not going to choose from these four until I try them all on again..ha. Thankfully three of the four are all at the same store so I only have to go to two stores to try them on....but I do have to drive to denver, which is about an hour away. Now I'm going to be taking one of my bridesmaids with me so I have more of an opinion then my father who can't bear to say he doesn't like one just incase I do..ha

The four I'm choosing from now are: dunt dunt dunt...ha Whichever one I choose I'm hoping to order it in pure white.

Allure-Style 8326-I feel like I will end up ordering this one, but I cant get rid of the other three till I try them on again. I've tried this dress on twice, in two different stores, and felt like I could've bought it right then...My dad though..didn't seam to really like it at the time so I think thats what was holding me back. The ONLY thing I dont like about it is that its not a corset back..but it has everything else I wanted, lots of detail, a little puff..lots on the train...perfect :)



This one is Mori Lee-Style 2134. I LOVED this dress in the store..but I HATE this picture of me in it..I feel like it doesnt even fit to my body. I think I'd like it more if I would've worn one of those skirts underneath it so it looked fuller. It does have a corset back though which is exactly what I wanted and it has some detail on the train which I just had to have.



This one is Rina Di Montella-Style 1707. I love how its a puffy ball gown and all the detail on it. The only bad thing is the back is very plain and its not a corset back.




This one is the Sophia Tulli-Style 'Alexandra'. I love how it pulls to the side and the front is gorgeous and it has a corset back. The only bad thing is that the train is so plain.





No comments: