Monday, June 30, 2008

Why You Should Be My Bridesmaid/Made of Honor

Just found this and thought it was cute so figured I'd post it!

Top 10 Reasons to be My Bridesmaid
Submitted by: erobbspike
Author: Unknown
Top 10 Reasons to be My Bridesmaid

10. You look great in (whatever color your BM dresses are).
9. Someone has to help me go to the bathroom in a ballgown.
8. I know you will plan a great bachelorette party.
7. I will give you a great bridesmaids gift.
6. I want the people at my wedding to see how beautiful my friends are.
5. These wedding favors won't make themselves.
4. You get to have the best seat in the house at the ceremony.
3. I need someone to pretend to want to catch the bouquet.
2. My fiance asked for some hot girls to be in the wedding party.

And the number one reason you should be my bridesmaid/Made of Honor is...because you are one of my best friends and I love you!

No comments: