Saturday, February 21, 2009

Outfit #1

I've been putting some thought in what I want to wear for my B-Pics. My photographer said I could pick 3-4 so I'm trying to think of some creative ideas that relate to who I am. I've been trying to cook lately especially home made things like bread, bisquits and cakes. Becuase of this I've decided my first outfit will include an apron! I have done TONS of searching online, I have probably looked at about 100 if not more aprons and have finally chosen one.

I ordered it from Bed Bath and Beyone for $30 including shipping. I dont necessarily like how there's cherry's on it, but I love the shape of the bottom and how there is two pockets on the front. A lot of the ones I found only had one pocket, or if they did have too they just weren't that sexy shape.

And what will I be wearing underneath? Well..a bra and pair of panties of course! I was going to do red but I dont have red and really didn't want to spend anymore money so I'm thinking I'll just wear black. I was thinking I could also wear a pair of stalkings with it, but I think I'll save those for another outfit. This one will just be simple and cute.

I love the fact that it hides my tummy though, I'm nervous about showing that off. I'm getting sooo excited!

1 comment:

Maureen said...

That's such a cute idea!!! You're braver than me!