Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I am now the proud owner of...

AND
Spanx power panties and higher power panties! Christine, my seamstress, recommended I buy a pair so my legs don't sweat during the wedding. I went into Nordstroms to pick some up but what do you know, they were out of both in my size so they had to mail them to me. I wish I would have seen them in the store because I dont know if I would have bought the higher ones. They have a seam down the front so if I do want to wear them with anything I think it would be highly noticeable. They're returnable though so I may be sending them back.
I also got to thinking, since I'll now have a corset back with possiby no privacy panel that I may not be able to wear even the regular height panties since they go up to almost your bellybutton! I'm going to keep them either way, but we'll see at my next fitting if you can tell I'm wearing them or not.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I plan to get some of those before the wedding!