Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Getting Closerrr

Since we received our income taxes back last week I decided I should finish paying off the honeymoon. I sent payments to both ladies for the condos we'll be staying in so we officially have a place to stay the whole time we're there.

We're renting two condos, one in town for the first five days and then one out of town the last five days. The first lady called to tell me that they lowered the rates by $25 per night so I get a credit and then the second lady called to tell me that if we wanted to stay one extra night for free then we could! Luckily I picked these awesome condos.

I also set aside the money for the plane tickets. Right now they're going for $600 per person but I'm hoping to get them for $500 so I plan on waiting just a little bit longer. Its getting so close, get excited!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

hey ashley--how exciting about your HM-=-we are finally going on ours for our 1 year anniversary--its a surprise so i have no idea. I wanted to tell you I did the apron for my bpics and my DH loved them!