Friday, September 5, 2008

Not Impressed

So the toasting flutes and cake serving set I ordered came in. I'm sending both of them back. The flutes look exactly like the candle holder we already bought which is exactly what I wanted, but they looked cheap. It looked like you could just chip the silver paint right off, it was weird. The cake serving set was actually really pretty but not what I was looking for. After looking at the other two choices I liked I'm not sure if I'm going to like them anymore so I need to start looking around for different ones. This sucks, I wanted to get something done.

School started two weeks ago. I actually declared my major, Computer Science, and my minor, Business. That was some very exciting business-I can actually picture my career now! Besides school I've been working and having to cart Jerry's butt around since he can't drive now. We're selling our house so we can get one closer to CSU so he can bike ride :) That means I wont have to get up at 6:30am anymore to take him to work and stuff!

Tonight I'm going out with one of my bridesmaids, Emily. This is the first time we're hanging out since last semester so I'm very excited! I hope everyone else has a good night too!

No comments: