Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Condo #2 booked!

We've officially booked the second condo. This is actually the 1st one we'll be staying in-we arrive July 28th and stay for 5 nights then off to the next one for 4 more. I am sooo excited. Now that we've booked this its so real.

Although this is only a studio it seams really nice and its right in Lahaina, and on the only complex in the town thats beachfront. The best part is its only $200 per night. I wanted to feel some luxery without going broke, I think I've accomplished it.





2 comments:

ameriasian said...

I have printed my STD's. I decided to go to Office Depot and buy the magnets there.

Love the condos! Is it much cheaper than a hotel?

*Michelle said...

Congrats!! I think you are going to be so glad you are in Lahina. Don't forget to go to Ulalena!! Oh, and I know there are alot ofart galleries, but there is one near the very end of the Lahaina strip that is the Peter Lik gallery... its amazing!! Very worth a few minutes of WOW time. You can see these in person!
http://www.peterlik.com/home.html