Monday, August 25, 2008

11 Months and Day 1

11 months to go before the wedding is here! Yay! Haven't had any wedding related updates really-still waiting for the toasting flutes and cake serving set to arrive-they haven't even shipped yet :( I'm working on getting our wedding web page all set up so when thats done I'll be able to send out the STD's..which are designed but none are printed yet.

Also 1st day of school today. This is my third year so I should be a junior-but since I messed around and dropped half of my classes, technically I'm considered a sophmore credit wise. This sucks, I have to go to summer school next year in order to graduate in time...ha YEAH like I'll be able to do that when its the summer of my wedding. I messed up big time there. Besides having to get up super early everything went well-I'm at work now I'm done in 45 minutes...I'm so ready to go home 10:00 can not come soon enough.

No comments: