Friday, August 1, 2008

P*ssed Off

So I got the cd of our engagement photos back from photographer yesterday. I was sooo excited..I pop it in..ANDDD....they're blurry..not to bad, but still not clear like they should be for the price. SO I post on the knot asking the girls if theres something wrong with them or my computer that I should fix. Well Cristin over there had me send her one so she could see it and there were TWO things wrong with my pictures. FIRST, they're in low resolution, not high, which the photographer did on purpose. SECOND, she thinks the photog didn't focus her camera properly because they were at 30 MB. She said I could get high res pictures from the photog but nothing can be done about the focus. I'm emailing my photog tonight asking about the focus and for a new cd.

The even shittier part..she normally charges $300 for Boudoir pictures and she was only making me pay $150. That was going to be a huge discount, now I dont know if I want to use her again.

Once I get my high resolution pictures then I'll post some.

No comments: