Monday, December 8, 2008

Blogging Bride Part II



Last Tuesday, Masterpiece Weddings-Adventures in Wedding Planning posted the second piece on me. Its a short story about a stressor I've been having, also which I've been waiting to blog about. If you read the story you'll know I'm changing my date to June of 2009 so one of my bridesmaids can remain in the wedding. If I don't, she'll be studying abroad in New Zealand and not at the wedding, so a date change is a must. I called Julie, the coordinator at my venue, today and left her a message to call me back so we can discuss a date change. If all goes as planned, I will be a June 2009 bride!

3 comments:

Kate said...

I hope you're not planning on leaving our board, even if you do change your date!

Kari said...

um...I didn't know about this!! Please say you're not leaving the board!

ameriasian said...

I hope you don't leave the board either! I think that it is sweet to move your date for one of your bm.