Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Uber Excited!

I've been a bad blogger and haven't been checking on mine or any of my favorite blogs in a while. Today I started going through my favorites and went to Starry-Eyed Barefoot Brides' blog to find that she had nominated me as having a Uber Awesome blog.



The Uber (synonym to Super) Amazing Blog Award is a blog award given to sites who:

~ inspires you

~ makes you smile and laugh

~ or maybe gives amazing information

~ a great read

~ has an amazing design

~ and any other reasons you can think of that makes them uber amazing!



The rules of this award are:
* Put the logo on your blog or post.
* Nominate at least 5 blogs (can be more) that for you are Uber Amazing!
* Let them know that they have received this Uber Amazing award by commenting on their blog.
* Share the love and link to this post and to the person you received your award from.

I pass this honor on to:
Maggie from Wedding Bash with a Bang
Amy from {with the pixie grin}
Heather (and Tessa!) from Heather Drive
Amber from Amber's Delectable Delights
and Cierra from The Middle

No comments: