Monday, November 3, 2008

Boy, you lookin' good!

Yesterday, Jerry and I took a ride to Mens Warehouse to check out what they offered for tuxes. I didn't plan on picking anything out yet, I mean we have months to do this so I just wanted ideas, but when we went in and sat down it was just so..easy! We walked out having all the guys dressed in under an hour!

We're allowed to make any changes we want up until 14 days before the wedding. Right now, I haven't even picked out the Bridesmaids dresses so depending on what color we end up getting for them we may need to alter somethings. I'm hoping the girls dresses will be yellow though, which is why we've went with the following.

All of them will be wearing this tux. Its a Calvin Klein one button. The shirt will not be that ugly lapel though, it'll be the normal notched kind.



The Bestman and the Groomsmen will be wearing this vest in Canary yellow. Ties will also be the same color but instead of a bow tie it will be the normal euro tie. I really want them to match the Bridesmaids which is why I chose yellow. If we end up getting green for the girls then we'll switch the vests to green.



And this is what my man will be wearing! Awww we're going to match and its going to be sooo cute :) I'm excited!



I haven't quite decided what I want for my father (Jerry's father is deceased). Currently we have him down to where yellow too, but I really want him to have a different color. Theres not a whole lot left to choose from so it will probably be either black or platinum. I was thinking maybe black with a yellow tie but who knows. I have awhile so I'm not stressing.

They ended up being $170 per tux. This includes the jacket, pants, shirt, tie, vest, suspenders, cuff links, pocket squares and shoes. Plus we signed up for 'The Perfect Fit' club, which is free, and you get $20 off each tux so really they're like $150. Also, if you buy four you get one free, so one of them is free!

No comments: