Thursday, July 24, 2008

STD PAPER!

Its here! I ordered the paper that I'll be using to make our Save The Dates last Friday from Invite Designer. I bought 100 sheets, each can make 2 5x7 cards so thats right around 200. I dont think I need this many, but I'll be using this paper for the inserts in my pocketfold invitations so if I have paper leftover I'll just save it for that. It was $53 with shipping and handling. I had planned on using the ebay lady like I said in a previous post for only $35 but I couldn't find her on there once I was finally ready to order it! :(

Of course I had to take pictures of it as soon as it got here this morning! Its called White Micah and its this gorgoes white shimmery paper.

This is the box it came in! Yay!





I love the look of it in this picture, its so soft yet shiny! I can't wait to use it!


Once I buy colored ink for my printer I'll make a mock up of my STD! Hopefully by next weekend or soo..? :)

No comments: