Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Oh Where Oh Where Should Our Honeymoon Be?

Who knows? Not I!

I've looked into so many options its ridiculous. I think I will have to talk to a travel agent on this one. I'm not sure which of my options are do-able and which are completely ridiculous!

I am so picky I'm not sure I'll ever be able to choose! I do NOT want anywhere thats going to be like spring break. I want a nice romantic honeymoon, not a ton of people but not completely sucluded either. Somewhere with a beach and white sand. I also have to go somewhere where you can zipline. I dont mind if I stay on the beach somewhere and have to drive an hour into the mountains to do it but it must be relatively close as I am for sure doing that!

I am really against Mexico too, I'm not sure why but anytime someone mentions anywhere in Mexico, it doesn't matter what part I just automatically reply no. I wont even listen to options about it. I think I've just heard to many spring break stories so its ruined it.

I was all for Hawaii..but now the price does seam kind of high for what I'm looking for. We'd have to do kind of crappy condo and hope guests buy us some accomodations through a honeymoon registry if I want it to be what I'm looking for.

So NEXT I heard of Bora Bora and the Maldives, well hell they're WAY out of my budget so I had to cross those off the list right away.

Lately I've been looking into Belize. It fits my budge better and you can zipline there. I'm just not sure what area I would watt to stay in, I've looked at a lot and nothing looks to enticing.

Still looking though, theres so many places out there but its so hard. I would kind of like to get on the ball and figure out where we're going so I can get some deposits down before everythings gone. Maybe tonight since FI and I both have the night off we'll take a trip to the travel agency. Good thinking me!

No comments: