Monday, July 7, 2008

E-Pics

So last night we met with Lenette Seelmeyer from Picture This Photography. She was wonderful. We headed up to the Horsetooth Reservoir about a ten minute drive from us. We had gorgeous views, of both mountains and water, and I can not wait to get them back! We ended up trecking down a hill and back, which literally took my breath away, just to get to the water to have those pictures. It was definately worth it. We were even able to take our dogs and get some pictures with them so hopefully one of them turned out well too.

She said we'll have our pictures back by the end of the month...which doesn't seam long if you look at it like that, the end of the month, but when you look at it as..three more weeks..ha I can't wait! I better get started on making my save the date cards so when our pictures are done we can get ready to send them!

No comments: