Sunday, October 19, 2008

My Real Ring!

After staring at the picture below and realizing how much that ring looked nothing like mine, I had to take a picture of my real ring. I have a camera that can take pictures of jewelry just fine, but I didn't have a cable for it to get the pictures off the camera to the computer. I've had to use my crappy camera to do that, and it wouldn't take the picture of the ring without ruining it. So I went to Best Buy yesterday and bought a card reader to use for the good camera.

Here's what my wedding ring REALLY looks like :)



Of course the solitare diamond isn't in it because its in my E-ring.



I'll get them both put together about a week before the wedding. I am so excited!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Your ring is so much prettier than the other pic you had put up! You must be so excited to wear it!