Sunday, October 12, 2008

It can only be Jared*

Yesterday, Jerry and I went down to Loveland to look at wedding rings. We were just going to look, and after looking in two stores we were getting ready to go home when we stopped at Jared-The Galleria of Jewelry. I knew I wanted a square shape of diamonds to incase my princess cut solitare e-ring. We always buy our jewelry from Kays because Jerry's cousin works there and we can use her store discount-which is huge when spending that type of money. Unfortunately, Kays didn't have anything in stock like I wanted..but Jareds had TONS to choose from. Well after being there for an hour and a half, we walked out with my wedding ring!

The picture below isn't my exact ring..but its the closest I could find. I tried to take my own picture but that didn't work out so this will have to do. Mine is almost like this-minus the band-mines just a single band with a couple of stones going down each side. Also my solitare sits up much higher since its a 1 carat.



Its exactly what I wanted and its soo shiny :) Since he spent $4,000 on my E-ring-my budget was $1,000 for my wedding ring, so it worked out perfectly as it came to like $900 some odd dollars!

1 comment:

sammi said...

It's very Beautiful!The New Year is coming,and I wish you have a good jewelry for yourself. Your view is very different.jewelry stores are very important in our life,wholesale jewelry are the same ,the women like to buy it in Jewelry stores .We are know this year is almost ended ,the new year is coming. We expect the New Year comes !